By completing the form I agree that I assume full financial responsibility for the above described animal and I do hereby authorize Crossroads Veterinary Hospital to hospitalize and treat this animal as the doctors deem necessary for the health, safety or well-being of the above animal while it is under their care and supervision.
PLEASE NOTE: There may be additional charges associated with your pet's surgery
- If your pet has an undescended testicle (cryptorchidism), there will be an extra fee of $25 if the testicle is extra-abdominal or $75 if intra-abdominal
- If your pet is not current on "Core" vaccines, they will be provided at additional cost of $26
- If fleas found on patient, flea treatment will be provided at an additional cost of $8
- If your dog has an unknown heartworm status, he will be tested before anesthesia at an additional cost of $29
- Current if tested negative in the previous 4 months
- Current if tested in past year and proof of heartworm prevention can be provided
Pre-op Bloodwork: We offer and strongly recommend pre-anesthetic bloodwork for all pets undergoing surgery.